DMC ELITE MAX SWIM Fins
DMC fins’ new ELITE MAX fins are designed using the patent pending RVRTM – REVERSE V RAIL technology
These award-winning swim training short fins are Australian Designed. DMC ELITE SWIM Fins are the World’s most sought after swimming training fins. Designed for swim training by the most renowned Australian Swim Product Company – DMC SWIM. These swim Training Short fins are made from exclusive SILICON and are super comfortable with much less chance of abrasion than rubber swim fins. These swim training short fins by DMC are great for Lap swimming and particularly Serious Swim Training Used by many Olympic Class Swimming Athletes in Training and Warm-Ups.
DMC ELITE MAX is the latest development from the manufacturer, which has been developed with the aim of achieving the greatest possible improvement in terms of foot tempo and foot strength.
- Thanks to the special, patent pending REVERSE V RAIL (RVR) – V-rail technology located on the side of the fin, it lies perfectly on the water, and supports the correct foot tempo
- The RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating a balance for the user unlike other swim fins
- Features Foot Touch Id: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch
- Left & Right foot-pocket, so make sure for a good fitting
- Left & Right foot-pocket – makes blade not so wide at the inner-side of the foot. When the user kicks, right foot do not so often bump into the left foot.
- Due to its shape and material, the centre of the force exerted on the leg is retained, so the dynamics of the kick do not change during training
- Features triple function drain chute allows extra space for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, reduces the vacuum at breakouts and flip turns
- Soft silicon for no blisters